Thick, Throbbing Erections At The Push Of A Button!
Perfect For Beginners –– Hands Free For Even More Pleasure!
Your Power Pump purchase is protected by our Special Guarantee.
Instantly add length & girth, improve your stamina & performance, and achieve stronger, more explosive happy endings, too! Just slide your penis all the way in, and turn it on –– a clear acrylic tube lets you see your tool grow...and grow.
- Battery powered penis pump
- Creates a vacuum to draw circulation into the penis, making it erect & sensitive
- Hands-free automated motor
- Simple on/off control + quick-release pressure button
- Clear acrylic cylinder marked with metric graduations to measure growth & progress
- 12 inches long, 3 inches wide, 8.25 inches insertable
- Removable Elite Silicone donut at base snugly encircles shaft for comfy air-tight seal
- Made with ABS plastics, body-safe silicone
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (sold separately)
With the simple press of a button, vacuum suction teases your penis to a long-lasting, rock-hard erection –– before your very eyes. The clear vacuum cylinder allows you to see your growth. And this thick, heavy grade acrylic tube is marked with metric graduations to measure your results.
Once you’ve reached your desired size, simply press the quick-release button located below the power button to instantly relieve pressure. Or press-and-release the quick-release button intermittently to enjoy milking sensations that feel just like...oral sex!
This Classix Auto-Vac Power Pump boasts a hands-free automated motor that powerfully enlarges girth & expands length. And the ultra-stretchy Elite Silicone donut creates a comfortable air-tight seal as it hugs the base of your shaft.
Remove the suction unit from the clear acrylic tube and set it aside. Clean the tube and removable donut with mild soap & warm water. Or use your favorite sex toy cleaner. Make sure it is thoroughly dry before re-attaching suction unit.
How To Change Classix Auto-Vac Power Pump Batteries
1. Detach suction unit from clear acrylic tube with a slight twist as you pull it away
2. Use your thumb to press down and push out the battery compartment door in back
3. Make sure both AAA batteries are positioned firmly in place
4. Slowly slide battery compartment door back into place
5. Attach suction unit back onto tube, with a slight twist if needed as you push in
6. Practice this a few times when you're not in a hurry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.